8 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are hiring for one of our most valued clients, a global Pharmaceutical company and innovator within oncology therapies. They have one of the largest manufacturing sites in Europe and due to growth, they are looking to add to this site in Bavaria.
They are looking to add a permanent SAP FI / CO specialist to their team in Bavaria. You will be participating in process and system optimization, digitization, creation of documentation and manuals for users, project management and assumption of project management in the area of accounting and the interface to IT.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in SAP FI / CO modules. You will also be:
- Knowledgeable on SAP PP, WM, MM and SD
- Experienced with RPA (UiPath)
- Fluent German & English speaking
- Hold full working rights in Germany, and is based in or, or willing to relocate to Bavaria.
This role is based in office/on-site. Please do not apply if you cannot relocate or are not in Germany.
What they offer:
- Hybrid work model, a fantastic base salary and bonus structure.
- Innovative new construction and building projects ongoing, the chance to work in an incredible facility contributing to the betterment of oncological therapies for patients globally.
This is an urgent resource requirement and will move quickly for the right person! Salary dependent on experience.
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in Germany. We cannot provide sponsorship and will not consider applicants that do not meet this requirement.
Contact: Lochie Patterson