26 days ago
SAP HANA Developer (Dutch speaker)
As an SAP HANA Developer, you work together with other developers, business analysts, and clients to ensure that new or modified HANA applications are developed. Together you ensure that the solutions meet the wishes of the customer. You work on strategic BI projects where you are deployed at an early stage and are jointly responsible for delivering high-quality solutions.
The SAP HANA Developer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You contribute to developing, delivering, and maintaining business intelligence solutions based on the latest SAP technology.
- You improve the HANA platform for customers, and you work on innovative applications that organizations are keen to promote.
- You use your skills to build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA.
- You design, develop and test data models and ensure that data is correctly loaded into the system.
The SAP HANA Developer will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of working experience with business Intelligence concepts such as ETL, Data Warehousing and Reporting; SAP and SAP HANA (SAP BW knowledge is also valuable), other SAP products (e.g. the ERP modules MM, SD, FICO); Databases, SQL and Data Modeling (ERD); develop in HANA Studio (or Eclipse IDE); Agile / Scrum / DevOps processes OR translating data into usable insights, for example through data visualization and analytical software.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
If you are a skilled SAP HANA Developer you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.