about 2 months ago
SAS (Visual Analytics) Developer
We are looking for a new team member for our data management team. For this position, you will be a part of the data lineage team. This team has been dealing with SAS data lineage implementation for the last three years. This will be a hybrid way of working with at least one day onsite in Amsterdam per week. This is subject to change once “normality” resumes.
The SSAS (Visual Analytics) Developer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Importing and exporting raw data from various sources.
- Managing databases that house large quantities of information.
- Creating data sets – tables, graphs, lists, etc. ...
- Support the operation of complex SAS infrastructures.
- Analysing data – finding trends and other relevant information.
The SAS (Visual Analytics) Developer will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- SAS Base Programming
- SQL Programming
- SAS Visual Analytics Report Designer
- SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- SAS Visual Analytics Visual Data Builder
- SAS Visual Analytics Administration
- SAS BI Dashboard
- SAS Web Report Studio
- Ambition to grow
If you are a skilled SAS (Visual Analytics) Developer , you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.