€100,000 - 200,000 per year
about 1 month ago
Sattline DCS Engineer – Denmark
12 month Contract
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading consultancy within the Pharmaceutical Sector within Denmark, who are looking for a number of Sattline DCS Consultant to join their project team in the Southern region. This would initially be needed for testing and commissioning activities on site, however due to the increased work load there will be a need for additional project activities, including detailed design, development, programming and installation.
Our client are one of the leading consultancy within Engineering for the global Pharmaceutical industry where they have over 1,000 employees globally, delivering knowledge and project deadlines every day through top quality engineering techniques.
- At least 3 years experience working with Sattline DCS
- Degree Educated within an Engineering discipline or in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry is strongly desired
- Experience of working to and developing documentation for GMP standards
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in the EU at the time of application
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/