Up to 55 € an hour
26 days ago
Intouch SCADA Engineer - Dublin
12 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading CDMO within the biotech industry biotech organisation based in Dublin to work on a 12 month contract, on an Intouch SCADA upgrade project. You would be responsible for leading the project from a technical perspective, managing the project timeline and working closely with other departments in order to complete the project in a timely manner.
- Extensive experience of working with Wonderware Intouch SCADA
- Full Automation project lifecycle experience, on multiple occasions
- Strong background of working in the Pharmaceutical industry, and therefore knowledge of GAMP.
- Experience working and developing GMP documentation
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/