7 months ago
I am working with a globally recognised vendor that is looking to hire a PLC/SCADA Engineer on a permanent basis to join a growing team in a client facing role in the Netherlands. You will be working closely with the Lead Engineer and Project Manager on and off site and have to maintain a good working relationship with the customer. Your primary function will be designing, developing, and debugging + troubleshooting and abiding by the customers’ needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Commissioning of the project at a customer’s site (as required)
• Needs to meet project schedule requirements
• Programming of electrical controls
• Modifying PLCs and HMI applications in the field
• Configuring SCADA hardware and software
• Code Review, FAT Execution, SAT Execution
• Willingness to travel around Europe
• Experience in the Oil and Gas market, preferably also in other sectors, like (Renewable) Power, (Waste) Water Management
• Dutch language skills
• Right to work within the EU
• Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Dylan Chetley on email@example.com.