3 months ago
My client is a top-tier Chinese securities firm. They are looking for a AML assistant manager to assist in AML/ KYC advisory and checking.
Candidates are required to have minimum 4 years of AML experience. Experienced in FATCA or CRS with professional qualification on AML such as ACAMS, AAMLP is an advantage.
My client offers competitive package with guaranteed 13 months salary with discretionary bonus. It would be a great opportunity to gain management experience.
- Assist in providing AML compliance advisory to internal parties, including but not limited to business units and operation
- Conduct AML/KYC checking, handling AML alerts and STR reporting
- Responsible to handle enquiries and requests from external regulators, including but not limited to SFC, HKEX and other law enforcement units
- Develop, implement and perform AML compliance review and trade surveillance systems
- Handle FATCA and CRS reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Accountancy, Finance, or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of AML compliance and trade surveillance experience, experience of FATCA and CRS is a plus
- Professional qualification on AML such as ACAMS, AAMLP is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus