€400 - €450 p/d
10 months ago
Security Analyst – Utrecht – 12 Month Contract
A 12 month contract opportunity has arisen to work for a multinational IT Services Company at the heart of cutting-edge technology within their security operations team in Utrecht. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the day to day technical work as an Analyst whilst acting as a client facing consulting.
What will I be doing?
As a senior member of the security operations team, you will be responsible for providing security advice and technical assistance to clients across a broad range of security topics. This will include:
- Monitoring networks for breaches and investigate violations when they occur
- Writing security incident reports
- Preparing and executing Risk assessments and suggesting mitigation measures
- Advice to teams on security topics, project work and pre-sales
- Develop operational security processes and operational best practices
- Recommend security enhancements to management
- Collaborating with customers and their Security management process
- Support customers with security roadmaps and innovation
- Support customers security audits
What skills & experience do I need?
Knowledge in the following areas is highly advantageous:
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity Management
- Security Controls
- Various SIEM platforms
- Analytical and problem solving mind-set
For any further questions in regard to this amazing opportunity, feel free to contact Omarion Blackman at Hamlyn Williams on email@example.com or 02036752944.