4 months ago
Are you a Cyber Security Engineer who is looking to work in the world’s most digital country? My client is a major player in the Telecommunications industry and is investing heavily in their Cyber Security function, looking to expand their team by at least 20.
you will be part of a large and highly competent team of technical and tactical analysts. In the event of security incidents, you will support the response team that coordinates the technical and tactical analysis and who plans and coordinates TCERT's response support to relevant system owners and crisis leaders.
What skills & experience do I need?
· Good oral and written presentation ability in Norwegian and English, since precise and understandable documentation is important at all stages of our work.
For the Security Analyst roles, you as an applicant should also fulfill as many as possible of the following requirements for competence and experience:
· Understanding the threat picture and knowledge of exploitation of vulnerabilities, since your task is to uncover and explain burglary in ICT systems.
· Good knowledge of the different types of threat actors' mode and toolset so that you have prior knowledge to build on when you analyze advanced attacks against the client.
· Background from at least one discipline in technical analysis relevant to security incidents: Log analysis, memory analysis, malware analysis or network analysis. Other relevant experience may outweigh this.
· Experience in converting knowledge from intelligence and technical analysis to effective detection across different types of detection platforms, since we depend on quickly getting in place detection of all knowledge we establish about ongoing events.
· Good habits related to documentation, visualization, and reporting, since undocumented findings are a source of confusion and are difficult to control in retrospect.
· Knowledge of analytical concepts and approaches, such as ACH, Diamond Model, Kill Chain, Pyramid of Pain, the intelligence process and the like, as the methodological approach is absolutely necessary when working on the hypothesis-driven by advanced threat players.
· Experience with high-level programming in Perl, Python, Go or similar, as there will often be a need to automate and improve the analysis process.
What we offer
You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact me on +44 203 675 2940 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org