over 1 year ago
€65000 - €70000
Security Analyst – Utrecht
A premier opportunity to work to for a multinational IT Services Company at the heart of cutting-edge technology has arisen within their security operations team in Utrecht. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the day to day technical work as an Analyst whilst acting as a client facing consulting.
What will I be doing?
As a senior member of the security operations team, you will be responsible for providing security advice and technical assistance to clients across a broad range of security topics. This will include:
- Monitoring networks for breaches and investigate violations when they occur
- Writing security incident reports
- Preparing and executing Risk assessments and suggesting mitigation measures
- Advice to teams on security topics, project work and pre-sales
- Develop operational security processes and operational best practices
- Recommend security enhancements to management
- Collaborating with customers and their Security management process
- Support customers with security roadmaps and innovation
- Support customers security audits
What skills & experience do I need?
Knowledge in the following areas is highly advantageous:
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity Management
- Security Controls
- Various SIEM platforms
- Analytical and problem solving mind-set
For any further questions in regard to this amazing opportunity, feel free to contact Omarion Blackman at Hamlyn Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02036752944.