3 months ago
We are looking to hire an engineer in cyber security with an analytical mind and a extremely nuanced understanding of cybersecurity methodologies. Cyber security engineers are expected to have careful attention to detail, satisfactory problem-solving skills, work well under pressure, and deliver on tight due dates.
To ensure success, a cyber security engineer must show a greata understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a wide array of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant cybersecurity and/or IT experience
- Thorough understanding of industry and corporate technology standards for security operations
- Software development experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and work with cross functional teams to manage multiple projects simultaneously under pressure
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Cyber Security market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Greg Farris, email@example.com or (646) 845-3395