4 months ago
Are you a Cyber Security Engineer who is looking to work in the world’s most digital country? My client is a major player in the Telecommunications industry and is investing heavily in their Cyber Security function, looking to expand their team by at least 20.
What skill & experience do I need?
· Very good technical understanding of Linux, and experience with running servers in large and highly segmented network environments, as we have our own infrastructure based on Linux.
- Good oral and written presentation ability in Norwegian and English, since precise and understandable documentation, is important at all stages of our work.
- Good understanding of technology and ICT security challenges, since we work across both enterprise IT, data center and large-scale network and mobile operations.
- Good understanding of the role a response unit plays in a large organization, where value is created through support and guidance for the company's operational crisis management.
- Experience with the use of shells and scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell or equivalent, since efficient automation of one's own workday is an absolute necessity.
- Expertise on high-level programming in Perl, Python, Go or similar since in the absence of shelf solutions for our cutting-edge assignments we build many solutions ourselves.
- Experience with configuration systems such as Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack or the like.
- Experience with operating monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zabbix or similar.
What we offer
You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact me on +44 203 675 2940 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com