5 months ago
- Participate in the security operations, including threat detection, monitoring and response.
- Analyzing cyber threats and networks intrusions.
- Monitor security alerts, SIEM tools, host and network IDS, system logs, and firewall logs (Unix and Windows).
- Communicate with customers to inform and advise them on remediation, and any issues.
- Perform triage analysis.
- Ability to work in teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a cyber security role, preferably incident response
- Experience with SIEM software and IDS/IPs.
- Knowledge and understanding of network devices and protocols.
- Experience with Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Experience in event log analysis and ability to recognize emerging cyber intrusions/attacks.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating signatures for security tools