6 months ago
A very high profile, Hong Kong based, company with international operations are looking for an experienced SOC Manager to support the CISO and senior team in the restructuring and build of their Security Operations Centre, threat response and operations functions.
This challenging position offers you the opportunity to develop and take responsibility for the complete redesign, implementation and management of some of the company’s key cyber security functions.
The SOC manager roles & responsibilities:
As a SOC Manager, your initial focus will be the design and implementation of the new Security Operations Centre, which will include the production of policies and procedures, strategic roadmap, what should be monitored and how the team will respond. Following the successful implementation of the service, you will then be responsible for growing and managing the team.
- Experienced in the building of Security Operations Centre(s)
- Experienced in the curation of policies and procedures relevant to the SOC
- Experience of managing and leading successful SOC and/or related teams
- Experience in building and developing Cyber Defence teams
- Fluent English language, oral and written. Cantonese and Mandarin are advantageous but not essential.
- Industry relevant certifications
- Experience with Splunk is highly advantageous
- Experience with Demisto preferred
- Knowledge of Security operational policies and procedures
- Previous experience of managing or leading a cyber defence/ response teams
- Strong understanding of Risk Management principles