23 days ago
We are currently working with one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, and they are looking for a Segmentation Specialist for the Hong Kong market.
As a Segmentation Specialist you will:
- Support all Segmentation request from APAC countries
- Enter segmentation request data into data base.
- Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
- Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
- Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
- Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
- Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
- Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output.
- Work closely with US team on any segmentation issues.
As a Segmentation Specialist you will need:
- Fresh Grads Welcomed!
- Degree holder of Biomedical Engineering, Science or health-related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in Segmentation, Technical Design, Graphic Design, Drafting or Manufacturing for Medical Devices Preferred
- Certification in Nursing or Related Field
- Experience in modeling, segmentation, or medical imaging, radiology preferred (x-ray, CT, MRI, etc.)
- Knowledge of drafting, Design Technology, Graphic Design is a bonus
- Detail-oriented with analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure·
- Team player with good communication and presentation skill
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.