12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a Global Amsterdam based Bank currently looking for an additional colleague in their Regulations & Policies Team for the role of Senior Advisor Regulations & Policies. Regulations applicable to banks are changing rapidly and can have a significant impact on the strategy, the decisions and the way that banks work.
As a Senior Advisor you will:
- Ensure timely identification of new regulation, interpretation thereof and implementation in the bank’s risk policies, as well as ensuring the continuing compliance of the policies with existing regulation. As a senior, you are also co-responsible for the overview of the overall completeness, consistency and coherence of the Risk Policy Framework.
- Assess (new) regulations for relevance to the bank and analyse the impact of these (new) regulations on the bank and its activities.
- Use your expertise to pro-actively give guidance to and communicate with the Risk Type Owners, business lines, senior management and other stakeholders, to ensure that new (policy) requirements are known and the regulatory change adopted correctly and on time.
As a Senior Advisor you will need:
- You have a very good understanding of the Basel/CRD framework, with specific experience in the area(s) of credit risk, operational risk, model risk and/or market risk.;
- You understand the impact regulatory change may have on financial institutions and are able to quickly assess interdependencies and develop a pragmatic implementation view and strategy;
- You have a pro-active, flexible and result-driven personality while maintaining high-quality standards;
- You have experience in stakeholder management and have the competence to explain the details of prudential regulation to colleagues with various backgrounds, experiences and seniority levels;
- You have good communication skills, both verbally as well as written. Fluency English is required and in addition fluency in Dutch is preferred;
- You have an academic educational background;
- You are organizational sensitive and enthusiastic team player.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.