25 days ago
6+ months + extension
Senior AML Analyst
The Senior AML Analyst will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Check and analyze signals from the payment system that indicate criminal activities.
- Advise internally across the board on mitigating risks within customer transaction profiles.
- Conduct in-depth research based on payment behaviour and customer profiles.
- Transfer knowledge and wisdom to junior and medior analysts.
- Run pilots with improvement opportunities in the field of efficiency and speed within the department.
- Act as the team leader's right-hand man where necessary.
The Senior AML Analyst will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- A completed higher vocational or university education.
- At least 3 years of experience with AML in a comparable environment
- Extensive experience gained in a business AML environment.
- Knowledge of Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- An independent and self-reliant attitude. Working from home is therefore good for you.
- Excellent writing skills, for writing expert and clear reports.
- Coaching experience is an advantage.
If you are a skilled Senior AML Analyst, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.