San Francisco, CA, USA
over 1 year ago
A large Payments client of ours is looking for a Senior AML Analyst to join it’s growing Compliance division based in the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Be part of a growing and dynamic International AML Operations team supporting both the US and International business, focusing on performing end-to-end AML Operations tasks including KYC/KYB (on-boarding), Sanction Screening, Transaction Monitoring investigations, Enhanced Due Diligence etc.
- Be able to provide recommendations in various aspects such as detection rule refinement, list management, operations work-flow enhancement, system / tool upgrades and contribute to other joint projects with product & tech and quantitative analytics team
Expectations and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, and Law or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience, certified CAMS candidate preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant AML Compliance or end-to-end AML Operations experiences
- Understanding of AML regulations including the USA PATRIOT ACT, and Bank Secrecy Act, money laundering typologies with specific focus on E-Money wallet & payment services
- Rich experience in supporting on-site regulatory exams, audit engagements and various gap analysis, self-assessment projects involving internal stakeholders / external consultants
- Experience with e-commerce, payments, MSB, or financial services is a requirement
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions
If this opportunity interests you and you have the required experience, then please get in touch!