60,000 - 80,000 EUR
10 months ago
My client is a leading International Banking firm with a strong Global presence looking to expand its presence in Germany, Frankfurt.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to join a new branch of a real international player in the banking world where international opportunities are endless.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Exposure to both the Legal & Compliance AML department
- Further development of internal policies and AML controls to prevent terrorist financing and other criminal activities as well as the implementation and monitoring of all measures
- Implementation of KYC processes and support for embargo/sanctions controls
- Processing of suspicious activity in monitoring systems including submission of suspicious transaction reports
- Participation in the revision and update of the AML risk analysis
- Preparation and implementation of training
- 5+ years of experience with both Financial Crime & Regulatory requirements
- Outstanding team fit! - as you will be interacting with all levels and departments of this small and growing branch.
- Strong willingness to learn on the spot and be adaptive
- Ideally, you will have had experience within a small banking operation
- Fluent in German & English (spoken and written)
Please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.