30,000 - 60,000 EUR
about 1 year ago
My client is an International Dutch Banking organisation who are looking to build out its AML/CTF/FEC Transaction Monitoring function. You will play a key role in Analysing, Investigating and taking action against Suspicious Customer Activity of my client's customers.
- You deal with checking and analyzing alerts on a daily basis
- You conduct research based on the customer profile and payment behaviour of the customer, in combination with public sources
- You record your findings in our internal system with the conclusion of why the transaction is common or not and whether the behaviour of the customer gives reason to suspect the financing of terrorism
- You carry out further research if the alert requires this or you support a fellow analyst. With each other Working together is the way we work.
- AML/CTF analytical experience
- Junior Analyst: 1+ years of experience
- Mid-level Analyst: 3+ years of experience
- Senior Analyst: 8+ years of experience
- Customer-oriented, Independent and Result-oriented.
- Completed HBO / WO course
- Good command of the English & Dutch language (oral and written)
- Excellent judgment skills
The mission of the Transaction Monitoring team is the prevention and detection of money laundering and the financing of terrorism in order to guarantee the integrity of my clients payments.