about 1 month ago
A banking partner of ours is looking to bring on an experienced Senior AML Investigator. Reporting directly to the VP Compliance, the Senior AML Investigator will assists in the implementation and administration of all aspects of the Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) and Regulatory compliance program to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, under the guidance of the VP of Compliance.
As a Senior AML Investigator, you will:
- Assist in the bank’s compliance with OFAC, 314(a) and 314(b) (PATRIOT Act) lists and inquiries; appropriately respond to positive hits detected by the Bank’s AML or OFAC software as directed.
- Coordinate requests from Law Enforcement related to criminal investigations and requests related to Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Prepare and write Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) as necessary.
- Assist with initial risk rating and ongoing review of high risk accounts.
As a Senior AML Investigator, you will need:
- 5-8 years of previous banking experience, preferably with a significant emphasis in money service business (MSB) and other high-risk industries.
- 4-7 years of experience of AML investigations or BSA/AML account reviews.
- Understanding the requirements of CDD, EDD, Beneficial Ownership, and CIP to ensure compliance under the regulations.
If you are a skilled AML Investigator, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below, or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350-6195