4 months ago
My clien is a well-established Fintech platform from China, they are now looking for a Senior AML Manager(MLRO) for one of their payment subsidaries.
1. Reviewing all internal and external disclosures and exception reports and determining whether or not it is necessary to make a report to the JFIU.
2. Acting as the main point of contact with the JFIU, law enforcement and any other competent authorities in relation to money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection, investigation and compliance.
3. Monitoring of local regulatory and law changes and ensuring that all relevant parties and persons within the firm are advised.
4. Implementing effective SAR reporting procedures in accordance with the local requirements.
5. Ensuring financial crime surveillance and intelligence in country is effective.
1. Educational background to degree level
2. Have a good knowledge of the local and international requirements relating to AML / CFT.
3. Strong analytical and decision making skills.
4. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to complete tasks in timely manner.
5. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply here.