29 days ago
My client is a multinational technology company owning internet and financial related products and services. As one of the top 10 worldwide internet leader nowadays, they are actively expanding their market into Southeast Asia and Europe.
For this opening, they are looking for AML compliance expert located in Singapore to look after their FinTech / online payment businesses. Candidates are required to have minimum 8 years of AML experiences, with knowledge about FinTech systems.
This is a newly opened role under the International Sanctions and AML team. You will work closely with the Hong Kong & Singapore teammates. As the start-up member of the team, you would be rewarded by the attractive package and tons of opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and participate in the development of AML/CTF framework for company’s regulated businesses in Singapore
- Work closely with internal and external parties in the acquisition of relevant licenses
- Act as contact point to communicate with regulators and enforcement
- Formulate and update AML/CTF policies and procedures under the latest local laws, regulations, and practices
- Provide advice to other business units on AML related matters
- Undertake risk assessment on the new products and channels from AML/CTF perspective
- University Degree or higher in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in AML, preferably in FinTech/ Online Payment Companies
- Knowledgeable of FinTech systems
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.