25 days ago
SENIOR AML OFFICER
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a globally leading FinTech firm who are aiming to build the world’s best platform for international trade. Our client is expanding their highly performing Amsterdam office and is now looking for a Senior AML Officer to join their dynamic International AML and Compliance team.
As a Senior AML Officer you will be responsible for:
- Support the regulatory engagement with the various AML regulators in Europe and The Netherlands
- Support in developing and maintaining the company's AML Framework
- Provide support and guidance to the Business Development team in relation to requirements or issues associated with AML
- Ensure timely escalation of Key AML risk issues are provided to senior management and addressed accordingly
As a Senior Compliance you will need:
- 10+ years of compliance/AML experience with a payment service provider, consulting firm, or financial institution
- Strong knowledge of and experience in AML regulations, and Financial Services in Netherlands
- The ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across team functions
- Fluency in both Dutch and English, Mandarin language skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units
If you are a skilled Senior AML Officer, you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.