12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a fintech giant who are growing their team out in Luxembourg. We're seeking for detail-oriented and hard-working AML Officer to join their team.
You will work closely with Luxembourg and other EU regulators, other AML team members, legal, risk management, data privacy and other legal/compliance professionals, as well as business and operation teams.
As an AML Officer, you will (but not limited to):
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF.
- Providing support / guidance to the senior management to ensure that AML/Sanctions /CTF risks are adequately identified, understood and managed, in particular to communicate key AML/Sanctions /CTF issues including significant compliance deficiencies.
- Carry out risk assessment at the enterprise level and on products and services offered by the business in Europe market.
- Provide support and guidance to the Business Development team in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues.
- Work with in-house AML product and technology team to select and implement relevant technology solutions.
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with Luxemburg and other Europe regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Continuously develop and review the AML/Sanctions /CTF systems to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AML/Sanctions /CTF risks arising from the business.
- Ensure AML/Sanctions /CTF staff training is adequate, appropriate and effective.
- Conduct due diligence review on strategic business partner and M&A target companies to evaluate potential AML/Sanctions /CTF risks
As an AML Officer, you will have:
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML, privacy and security, consumer protection and federal/state regulatory management.
- Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Europe.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in AML, CTF and Sanctions.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Experience with e-commerce, payments, MSB, or financial services preferred.
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience, JD preferred
If you're an experienced AML Officer with experience in Fintech, or Payments/PSD2, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com