Los Angeles, CA, USA
5 months ago
We are working with a banking client of ours located in Los Angeles who is looking for a Senior AML Quality Assurance Analyst to work in the AML Department.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or related degree
- 4+ years of experience in Compliance, specifically BSA/AML/KYC/OFAC
- CAMS preferred
Role and Responsibilities:
• Review the BSA work products to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as external regulatory guidelines and requirements.
• Evaluate successfulness of the Transaction Monitoring Unit and Suspicious Activity Report Unit work products to ensure that appropriate risk factors were addressed in the decision to file or not file a Suspicious Activity Report.
• Participate in discussions with Compliance team to review results, risks, and solutions that enhance the quality.
• Evaluate the accuracy and completeness of FinCEN forms submissions against FinCEN instructions.
• Engage in training event developments to further enhance the staff’s understanding of current BSA events and/or weaknesses detected within the department.
• Communicate and coordinate with teams outside of Compliance.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to explore further, please apply directly with an updated resume.