$95,000 - $115,000
3 months ago
We have partnered with a leading fintech that is looking for experienced analysts to join and help build a new global compliance data and analytics function. In addition to producing documentation related to AML transaction monitoring and OFAC screening systems our client is looking for someone who has the ability to leverage advaced analytical techniques and technology while assisting in the development of a robust analytical function for risk detection, profiling and mitigation.
- BS/BA in information science, computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- 3+ years of data management and analytics experience in either banking, consulting, or cyptocurrency.
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL, or R
- Proven experience preparing model documentation in supporting compliance functions
- Expereince with the application of external AML and sanctions software, including LexisNexis Bridger.
If you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this role please apply directly or reach me at email@example.com for more information.
#LI-BC3 | #LI-Remote