HK$ 480,000 - 720,000 + bonus
about 1 month ago
- Work as part of the IT Change Management team to provide fit for purpose solutions and maximise business values along the company’s digital transformation journey.
- Identify and assess change management impacts to people, process and technology across the business to develop detailed plans and change interventions.
- Execute change management programs for all company-wide IT related initiatives such as cloud adoption, O365, intranet revamp and process automation
- Conduct impact and risk assessments from stakeholder and end users’ perspectives to ensure the impact of IT change
- Champion technology updates and explain use cases to different user segments as well as formulate plans and activities to stimulate business adoption.
- Apply comprehensive measurement tools and metrics to gauge the effectiveness of change and improve short and long term planning, strategies and tactics.
- 6-8 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- Experience with change management, business partnering and project management
- Professional credentials in at least one of CCMP, Prosci, BRMP, ADKAR, Scrum Master or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in facilitation, project management, change management and relationship management
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business Administration, Technology, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning