100k - 145k
2 months ago
Senior Application Security Consultant
I am looking for a committed Senior Application Security Consultant to join my clients developing technical team. In the role you will make an impact in fortifying products and software for many identifiable organizations in healthcare, finance, and technology. Consultants working for my client will be involved with clientele in these ways:
- Infusing security into the SDLC
- Oversee and Support during Penetration Tests, as well as, Source Code Reviews.
- Work in partnership with engineering groups to shape full-bodied defenses into software throughout a varied set of technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review code and execute static and dynamic code analysis as part of the software development life-cycle, recognizing flaws for remediation
- Carrying out strong security analysis through multiple essential technical services (web, mobile, IoT, and cloud).
- Team up with engineering teams to develop original methods to fortifying software.
- Make available feedback and assist in constantly refining the client’s products and services.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 2-6 years of web application or mobile application security knowledge is essential. Skill in network, cloud or IoT security is a major plus.
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems (AWS, Azure, GCP) and designs such as microservices and cloud-native systems.
- Capability to work hand in hand with both software and security teams to improve the security position of their organizations systems.