New York, NY, USA
7 months ago
We are currently looking for a Compliance Associate to take on a role with a large International payments provider (P2P). This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a firm as they look to scale the organization in to the US market in the coming years.
The role will report in to a Chief Compliance Officer and be based in midtown Manhattan.
- Supporting the Chief Compliance Officer in deploying a risk-based compliance management framework and governance structure for the US market
- Experience with US market non-AML compliance disciplines such as Sanctions (OFAC), RegE, Travel Rule, UDAAP and GLBA (Privacy)
- Familiarity with AML/KYC/BSA third-party service providers/vendors in the FinTECH ecosystems and how each can be best utilized to support the AML function
- Implementing a regulatory compliance training program
- Drafting and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Internal and external (i.e. SAR, FBAR via BSA eFiling) regulatory compliance reporting
- US Money Transmission License application process including ongoing license maintenance (i.e. NMLS)
- Review and monitor transactions as they come through the internal systems
- Support with the on-boarding and screening of clients
- Report and flag any concerns issues from transactional reviews to end clients (financial services organizations)
- Experience conducting AML Risk Assessments (ideally)
- Research, analysis and presentation skills relative to US regulatory concerns (ideally)
- Any other duties to be assigned by the Chief Compliance Officer
- Passionate about FinTech
- 1.5 - 3 years’ worth of relevant experience in a Compliance setting working in a startup environment on a variety of different initiatives
- Self-starter, comfortable learning new things, able to work independently and be diligent
- Show potential leadership traits, to be a leader in future
- An understanding of the Payments industry (ideally)
If this is an opportunity that interests you and you have the relevant skill set, please get in touch with an updated resume.