Los Angeles, CA
27 days ago
Our client is a reputable boutique consultancy in Los Angeles who is looking for Senior Associate’s in Internal Audit and/or SOX. This firm prides themselves on providing their employees with high quality assignments, a clear career progression path, and a great work-life balance.
- Partner with high performing teams to work on SOX and/or internal audit projects
- Create process narratives, identify key controls, and conclude on design of key controls
- Produce quality work evidenced through minimal review time and notes
- Active improving technical and project management skills through on the job feedback, performance evaluations, mentoring and firm-sponsored formal training programs including monthly CPE and Subject Matter Expert training
- Respond to client needs, acting as the primary contact with various clients
- Balance competing priorities with minimal client interruptions, while maintaining project progress
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or related
- 3+ years of experience in financial services at public accounting firm or professional services firm with emphasis on risk and compliance consulting related to SOX and Internal Audit
- CPA or ability to achieve CPA certification within 1 year
- Experience translating complex issues into easy to understand terms to guide clients
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.