Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a boutique accounting firm that are looking to grow their team based out of Los Angeles, CA. Our Partners are looking to hire a Senior Associate Internal Controls and SOX Advisory practice.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience under their belt, ideally within “Big Four” or a top 10 consulting firm.
As a Senior Associate Internal Controls/ SOX Advisory you will be expected to:
- Assist clients in evaluating risks around internal controls over financial reporting
- Act as a trusted advisory for clients and their auditors
- Identify key controls and help clients streamline processes, ensuring all risks are identified
- Produce deliverable evidence throughout projects and effectively communicate findings
As a Senior Associate IT SOX/ Internal Audit you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Finance or other related fields
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience in a relevant field, ideally in an Interncal Controls Advisory capacity
- A risk-based, critical mindset
Our client can offer market leading packages consisting of base salary, bonus and commission, as well as amazing benefits, generous PTO and great work-life balance. Paid over-time available.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.