New York City
Depending on Experience
24 days ago
Our client, a financial services company based in New York City, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a senior within the IT Audit team you will be responsible for executing on moderate-complex internal IT audits, developing audit scope and reporting back to management any findings.
You will expected to demonstrate prior experience within internal IT audit and SOX controls testing. Knowledge of industry best practice frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO, and FFIEC) will be highly regarded.
- Identifying, assessing and advising on possible compromises to large-scale tech projects, general controls and completing IT Process audits (including; change management, logical security, SDLC, disaster recovery/ continuity and troubleshooting)
- Assisting the Senior IT Auditor and IT Audit Manager with the planning, executing and reporting of audits
- Assessing new and existing processes to identify any operational risks and how best to mitigate these
- Drafting and assisting with clear, concise audit reports, providing root cause analysis and preventative measures, whilst demonstrating strong knowledge of the clients’ policies, procedures and documentation standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- 2-5 years minimum experience, within IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.