New York City
Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a boutique accounting firm that are looking to grow their team based out of New York City. Our Partners are looking to hire a Senior Associate IT SOX/ Internal Audit to join their IT Advisory practice.
This is a full-time role to be based out of our Partners Mid-Town Manhattan offices, although remote work is available and so candidates further afield will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience under their belt, ideally within “Big Four” or a top 10 consulting firm.
As a Senior Associate IT SOX/ Internal Audit you will be expected to:
- Undertake IT Security and governance assessments through observation, data analysis and internal interviews, whilst providing assurance and improvement recommendations as required
- Actively improve technical and project management skills through, feedback, evaluations and formal training, with a keen interest in emerging technologies
- Complete assigned ITGC and application control assignments in a timely manner, within budget
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders, in a clear and concise manner as required
As a Senior Associate IT SOX/ Internal Audit you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar, masters preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant field, ideally with some IT Consulting or Auditing experience
- Previous experience within IT SOX/ COSO
- Desire to pursue a CIA or CISA certification (can be reimbursed)
- A risk-based, critical mindset
Our client can offer market leading packages consisting of base salary, bonus and commission, as well as amazing benefits, generous PTO and great work-life balance. Paid over-time available.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.