22 days ago
Essential Functions of the Job:
- With minimal supervision, plan and manage regulatory activities related to assigned projects that span technical areas including clinical and non-clinical.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies for the earliest possible approvals/clearance of regulatory submissions associated with assigned projects.
- Manage the preparation, including writing as necessary, assembly, review, and timely submission of regulatory dossiers as required for investigation and registration of products in the US and abroad.
- Ensure regulatory submissions are maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements. Support and manage preparation of meeting requests and briefing documents.
- Manage the preparation, review, and submission of all components of regulatory submissions including INDs and amendments, BLAs/NDAs and supplements, annual reports, safety reports, etc. Participate on project teams and provide expertise on regulatory matters.
- Develop and maintain current regulatory knowledge and advise management of significant developments. Prepare and maintain regulatory archive. Work with external regulatory consultants/CRO’s as required.
- Two to three years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of FDA structure and function. Knowledge/experience with regulatory requirements for other regions also desirable.
- Working knowledge of GMP, GLP, and GCP regulations as well an understanding of the pharmaceutical product life cycle. Excellent oral and written communications skills are a must as are superior planning skills.
- Experience and knowledge in preparation of INDs (required) and NDAs (desirable), and supportive amendments and supplements (nonclinical, clinical).
- Experience with CTD/eCTD. Experience with publishing documents in Adobe Acrobat Professional. Working knowledge of FDA and ICH regulatory guidance and regulations.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and be comfortable with broad responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, small company environment.
Education Required: BA / BS in Health Science, preferred