Philadelphia, PA, USA
10 months ago
A biopharmaceutical company of ours has a new opening for a Senior Associate of Regulatory Information Management role located in the Greater Philadelphia area. This individual will be responsible for ensuring activities for regulatory information management are completed effectively and efficiently. This is a brand new position due to the company’s continued growth and success!
- Support Regulatory Information Management across Research and Development to help the company achieve as much value as possible from the Veeva Vault RIM suite of products
- Support requests from users across various consulting groups such as Research and Development and GRA to insure that all RIM needs are met
- Ensure that requests for information are handled timely and efficiently
- Work with IT and the vendor to support all RIM new releases and system updates
- Assist with assignments such as working on system maintenance, working with IT and the business on various version releases
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge of regulatory submissions to authorities such as the FDA and EMA
- Experience working in Veeva Vault Regulatory Information Management software is preferred
This role is actively interviewing candidates, please send your CV to Marissa, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.