New York City
Depending on Experience
11 months ago
Our client, a global financial group, is seeking a Senior Associate within SOX IT controls to work as part of their team based in New York City, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for planning, leading and executing the program plans for Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), and Regulatory Reporting (ICRR), for the controller and Tax Services department.
You must be highly-motivated, with a proactive attitude, and previous experience in external IT Audit support, SOX testing an SOC reporting, with an emphasis on Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs) and application automated controls.
- Assists in the planning, executing and leadership of both ITGC and automated application control audits
- Executing above tests in line within company and industry guidelines/ standards
- Analyzing and evaluating findings, making suggestions in order to mitigate risk, and assessing issues raised by both internal and external partners
- Assisting with the day to day management of a multi-location team
- Ensuring critical deadlines are met, to a high standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Technology Management preferred
- CISA, CISSP, or CISM preferred
- 5+ years experience in IT risk/ controls
- Big Four, professional services, or Large Banking experience is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.