about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an innovative global healthcare company with their Europen headquarters based in Munich. They are looking to onboard a highly qualified Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
As an Audit Manager, you will
- Deliver and lead audits covering all businesses and activities of the group across Europe by reviewing business processes for gaps and deficiencies in control that could lead to non-compliance with regulation and internal policies, fraud, or inefficiencies.
- Perform compliance audits and operational audits.
- Testing of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (J-SOX).
- Assess business operations and processes.
- Perform research and analysis on the company's financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss.
- Provide reports for stakeholders and present them to management.
As an Audit Manager, you will need
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit Consulting/Advisory.
- Relevant experience working in a manufacturing company.
- CIA certification would be a plus.
- Willing to travel internationally (primarily in Europe).
- Excellent communication skills with senior stakeholders and leaders.
- Can speak and write fluently in German and English.
If you are a skilled IT Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on firstname.lastname@example.org