Los Angeles, California
$160,000 + Bonus
3 months ago
Our client is a global commercial bank searching for an VP, Senior Audit Manager to join their team in Los Angeles. This is a hybrid opportunity with the expectation to visit the office in person 1 day per week in San Gabriel Valley.
The client is a small but growing business who operate in the commercial lending space. As such, this role will cover such audits as commercial lending activity, corporate functions, credit risk, regulatory compliance and some BSA/AML audits.
This is a people management role so ideally this candidate will have managed up to 4 people and is passionate about developing junior members of the team.
This reports to the Chief Internal Auditor and is a leadership role - a great opportunity to gain exposure at the c-suite level.
- Provide supervision and guidance to audit staff - managing projects and interacting with senior management.
- Performing complex audits of a range of business lines and functions.
- Overseeing and submitting reports and schedules for CAE review.
- Attending audit committee meetings and providing strategic input to new initiatives.
- Championing best practices and standards within the audit group.
- Management of 4-6 individuals.
- 10+ years expereince in finacial services internal or external auditing.
- Experience in managing a team of staff.
- Holding or pursuing a relevant industry qualifcation such as teh CPA, CIA, CAMS or CISA.
This is a a great leadership role available in the Los Angeles area so please do get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-349-3225 for more information.