6 months ago
My client is a regional banking group.
- Manage the audit team to deliver audit assurance, insights, and sound and practical recommendations to the auditees
- Build a strong professional team, provide regular coaching and feedback for continuous performance enhancement, and engage the team to deliver value added services to the stakeholders
- Promote internal audit industry best practice to the team
- Maintain and enhance rapport and communications with key stakeholders, including auditee management and regulators, to gain their confidence, respect and cooperation
- Assist Department Head in establishing appropriate audit charter, annual internal audit plan and written policies and procedures for compliance by staff in the internal audit function
- Prepare annual group audit planning for review and approval
- Review audit notification letter, programme, working paper, and draft internal audit report submitted by subordinate(s)
- Assist Department Head in preparing regular reports to the Audit Committee for review and comment;
- Perform/ lead ad hoc reviews/ investigations within a short period of time
- Co-ordinate the co-sourcing arrangement with external auditors for benchmarking market best practices;
- Assist Department Head in establishing the budget of the internal audit function and controlling the expenses incurred
- University graduate in relevant discipline, such as Accounting / Finance or other business-related discipline.
- 10+ years' relevant experience, such as in banking / financial services
- Big 4 candidates covering banking will also be considered
- With 3 years' experience in supervision of an audit team
- Able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided
- Sound knowledge in internal auditing, and relevant risk management, compliance requirements, and business operations of the Bank Group
- CPA / ACCA / FRM is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.