New York, NY
3 months ago
We are working with a Tier 1 global banking group to find a Senior Audit Manager who will cover the securities and trading audit plan in New York.
Reporting to the Head of Markets Audit, this position will see you lead on front-to-back office audits of the sales and trading desks across all asset classes including FX, commodities, derivatives, equities and debt securities.
The role involves a high degree of relationship management with key business stakeholders and the ability to lead audits end-to-end, managing the work of junior colleagues in the team.
You will have:
- Approximately 10+ years’ combined experience in financial services, risk, audit, controls or similar functions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading audits in a capital markets, securities or trading business.
- Good subject matter expertise across a number of key sales and trading products including: FX, commodities, derivatives, equities and debt securities.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders and the ability to challenge effectively.
- Experience in managing teams of auditors.
- Experience in working on global audits.
- Ideally a professionally qualification such as the CIA.
To submit your interest, please share an up-to-date resume with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-349-3225.