New York, NY
$170,000 - $195,000
about 1 month ago
We have partnered with a leading global bank to find an experienced Senior Audit Manager to join their Market Risk Validations team in New York.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity in which you will work closely with the business Chief Auditor to design and deliver a risk-based audit plan testing controls of the credit and market risk function. As a senior member of the team, you will lead on audits, contribute to the annual risk assessment and direct the work of junior colleagues.
The client here is looking for candidates with a minimum of 10 years’ internal audit experience and exposure to a number of credit risk and market risk controls such as leveraged lending, counterparty credit risk, FX, derivatives, equities and sales and trading activities.
- Subject matter expertise around a number of credit risk and market risk controls.
- Experience in leading risk & control teams and providing structure, feedback and direction for junior colleagues.
- Past experience in the wholesale banking sector.
- Experience in working closely with senior business stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Likely a relevant risk or internal audit qualification.
To apply, please share an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com. For more information, please contact me directly via email or at 646-349-3225.
At this time, the business cannot support visa sponsorship for this position.