New York, NY
24 days ago
We are working with a banking client in New York to find a Senior Audit Manager to join their Treasury and Finance audit team.
The role will sit in the team which covers balance sheet management audits for the bank including: FTP (Funds Transfer Pricing); Capital Planning; Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Prudential Risk as well as elements of cash management audits.
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will have direct line management responsibilites for a team of auditors and oversee the direction of their work, engaging with key stakeholders in the business and reporting to senior management within the audit function.
- Manage a team of auditors in executing on the Treasury audit plan.
- Involvement in the recruitment process of bringing indvidiuals onto the team.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the business to scope and plan audits.
- Report regularly to global leadership within the audit function.
- 10+ years' experience in auditing treasury, ALM, balance sheet management, capital planning, liquidity risk audits or cash management finance audits.
- Ideally, experiencing in managing and coaching junior to mid-level auditors in executing on a complex audit plan.
- Experience in providing leadership and oversight for a particular set of audit deliverables at a financial services institution.
If this sounds like you, please share your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to reach me at 646-349-3225 for a discreet conversation about this opportunity.