Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a French financial services company, that requires a Senior IT Auditor. This is a hybrid role based out of New York City.
As a senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for carrying out audit work autonomously as per the audit planning within defined timeframes in accordance with IGE methodology and procedures and Internal Audit standards.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will:
- Assess audited activity highlighting the related risks and controls
- Evaluate control design, effectiveness, and sustainability
- Carry out interviews, testing and analysis regarding results of the controls in audit program
- Conduct assessments of processes and controls within core IT infrastructure, IT operations, cybersecurity, business continuity planning and IT disaster recovery, business applications, data governance and management
- Present audit conclusions to IGE management and stakeholders of the audited unit
- Conduct recommendation follow-ups to monitor the adequate carrying out of corrective actions
- Identify and report strengths and weaknesses of the audited areas and provide remediation and recommendations regarding audit findings
- Supervise more junior team members, reviewing work and providing feedback
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will require:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in audit, banking organization, or Information Technology
- A bachelors’ or masters’ degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering, or related field
- Professional certification such as CIA, CISA, CPA, CISSP, or ACAMS is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the risks generated by banking or security activities
Our client offers generous compensation packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Candidate’s must be US Citizen, Green Card holders or Permanent Residents to be considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Liam Keenan on (646)-847-7584 or firstname.lastname@example.org