2 months ago
A fortunate 100 company is looking to expand its Philidephia-based team with the addition of a senior auditor.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and planning audit procedures, budgets, standards, and schedules.
- Ensure that proper audit procedures are followed and that all controls are tested and all risk is addressed.
- Create audit work papers documenting root cause, and review colleagues work to ensure compliance.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of audit experience, in internal audit or public accounting.
- Able to communicate with various stakeholders within the organization.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or health care is a plus.
Send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com