4 months ago
We are working very closely with a major consultancy based in Zurich that is growing out their Audit Insurance & Advisory team. They are looking for an Audit Senior
As a Senior Auditor you will:
- Implementing accounting and regulatory audits of national and international insurance companies (OR, IFRS, Swiss GAAP FER)
- Participe in internal audits for national and international insurance companies (health, reinsurance, life and property insurance)
- Support with special tests according to ISAE 3402 and PS 950.
- Opportunity for consulting mandates, for example in the area of risk management, compliance, forensic and transaction services at insurance companies.
- Management of interns and young professionals on-site
- Opportunity to participate in business development.
As a Senior Auditor you will need:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or finance (or related fields)
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and regulatory auditing
- Further training to become a Dipl. Auditor already started
- Fluent in both German and English
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com