New York, New York
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Leading Investment Bank to recruit a Senior Auditor for their team in NYC.
This individual will lead audit assignments on the Global Markets Audit team, covering products such as FX, commodities, equities, fixed income and balance sheet management. The Senior Auditor will be expected to run audit engagements with minimal supervision and play an active role in the bank's continuous monitoring programs/annual risk assessments. Must have excellent leadership & communication skills as this individual will be coaching junior members of the team and handling stakeholder relationships for the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global function in which you will have high visibility and career potential. Future opportunities include career growth both within and outside of the department for successful individuals.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of Internal Audit or Risk Management experience within financial services
- Experience performing audits in the Capital Markets / Investments space
- Relevant certifications such as CPA, CIA, CAMS, etc. preferred
- Strong analytical skills; able to utilize data analytics tools to analyze data a plus
- Experience leading audits and managing an entire audit process
To register your interest, please submit a copy of your resume or reach out directly at l.liu@hamlynwilliams/646.847.2496.