11 months ago
A banking client of ours in Los Angeles is now looking for an Auditor to take on a role reporting in to the Audit Manager directly. This is a hands on position with upward mobility as both the bank and team are expctated to grow in the coming years.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial or operations auditing experience within Banking or Financial Services industries
- Industry certification(s) (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related fields
- Ability to conduct branch audits and other audits as assigned
- Prepare neat, concise, appropriately referenced and easy-to-follow working papers that support the procedures performed, conclusion drawn and recommendations made
- Assist in preparation of audit reports on internal control deficiencies and recommend improvements; ensuring clarity, conciseness and issuance in a timely manner
- Effectively organize/prioritize multiple assignments to meet established deadlines, monitor progress of audits, and manage assigned budgets
- Assist with follow up and timely disposition of audit and exam findings
- Comply with professional standards of conduct
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!