550 NOK - 1000 NOK hourly.
about 1 year ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a huge Norwegian Oil & Gas services company who cater directly to a vast number of global corporations. They have a huge amount of work on at the moment and pride themselves on providing a service that exceeds customer expectations. They are looking to bring on a number of contractors, with expected project lengths being a minimum of three years!
What will I be doing?
· Production of network topologies for Automation and Electrical Systems
· Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
· Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
· Revision of network and cyber security specifications
· Risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443 Cybersecurity Standard for the project.
· Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
· Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
What skills/experience do I need?
· Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
· Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
· Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
· Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
· Have good communication skills
· Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
· Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
· Ability to work independently as well as in team
· Be systematic and accurate
· Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
· Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
· Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing