Up to £60,000
4 months ago
Are you an Automation Engineer interested in working for one of the leading names in the Pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for something new?
Then stop what you are doing and read on!
A fantastic new role has just opened up at one of our leading Swindon based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join an ambitious team working on an exciting expansion of the sterile pharmaceutical sector. As such experience with commissioning, validation, corrective and preventive action and cGMP change control is required.
The proposed start date is ASAP - We need YOU
- Engineer and manage medium to large process control system/equipment improvement, optimisation and expansion and upgrade projects to meet site objectives.
- Oversee Control Systems Integrator through the design and commissioning phase; review and approve submittals, answering RFIs, manage changes of scope and all source documentation.
- Oversee Factory Acceptance Testing for the software at the Integrator’s site.
- Provide moderate to advanced technical assistance to site operating groups through investigations, control system assessments, and design support during commissioning, validation and commercial operations.
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical/Controls or Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience with process controls equipment including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA systems, SQL relational database systems and Networking including design and debugging skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment including regulatory requirements associated with 21 CFR Part 11 and supporting validation of control system equipment.
- Wonderware System Platform SCADA and Allen-Bradley PLC experience required.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email or call me!